SEVERAL ITEMS ON THE AGENDA:
1) BILL 9274–An ordinance amending Chapter 140 of the University City Municipal Code, relating to miscellaneous administrative provisions, by enacting therein a new section to be known as “Section 140.025 Ambulance Transportation Service Contracts" will be voted on by the council.
2) PROPERTY TAX RATE FOR 2015-Resolution approving 2015 annual property tax assessment.
PLEASE NOTE SEVERAL ITEMS WERE ADDED TO THE AGENDA. IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS FOR THESE ITEMS ARE POSTED AFTER THE AGENDA in the Addendum to the Agenda Packet:
1) DOCUMENTS RE: GATEWAY AMBULANCE RESPONSE (Pages 3-11)
Please read the report to understand where the delay occurred in response to 911 call for a "poss heart attack." Relevant times on the report are circled in red.
2) ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDOUS SURVEY OF U. CITY POLICE STATION (p. 13-46)
Here is a summary of the survey findings. The survey was conducted back in December of 2013.
•ASBESTOS abatement costs estimated at just under $132,495. (See map of absestos locations on page 46)
•LEAD-BASED PAINT was found in various areas of the building. Removal cost: $750.
•MOLD, water stains, standing water, musty smell reported. Since there was “limited visual mold evaluation,"
sampling of mold & air quality has been suggested.
•SEWER GAS was determined to be within acceptable levels. Carbon monoxide monitoring recommended.
•RADON was determined to be within acceptable levels.
3) STRUCTURAL ASSESSMENT OF U CITY ANNEX/POLICE DEPARTMENT (p. 47-50)
Visual inspection/recommendations completed in April, 2015.